The second International Conference on Intelligent Systems Engineering (ICISE) is scheduled to take place on 20-21 March 2018 on IIUM Gombak Campus in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). ICISE is as a result of MoU between IIUM & IIU Islamabad for collaborative relationship of teaching and research activities. ICISE is IEEE Indexed International conference via Conference Code # 41443, ISBN No. 978-1-5386-2597-2 at:
ICISE 2018 aims to bring together leading academic and industrial researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners to exchange the latest research ideas, methods, results, and share experiences, on all theoretical, experimental and applied aspects of Intelligent Systems Engineering. ICISE 2018 will provide a unique interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, practical challenges encountered and intelligent solutions adopted in their respective fields.
The ICISE keynote speakers are at:
An accepted paper must be presented at the conference venue by one of the authors registered at the full registration rate.
The Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore.
Authors of selected papers (presented at the Conference), will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for further peer review, in one of the following journals (prior agreement has been reached with editors of these journals, for publishing possible special issues, based on relevant, extended Conference papers):
- Cognitive Computation (Springer Nature, ISI SCI impact factor: 3.44)
- Big Data Analytics (Springer Nature/BioMed Central, open access journal)
- IIUM Engineering Journal (Emerging Sources Citation Index, Semiannual ISSN: 1511-788X, Kulliyyah Engineering, International Islamic University Malaysia, Jalan Gombak, Malaysia 53100)
- NUST Journal of Engineering Sciences (Citefactor, Crossref, Google Scholar,
PASTIC, Research Bible, ROAD Directory, HEC X Category)
- Technical Journal (ISSN: 1813-1786, University of Engineering & Technology Taxila, Pakistan, HEC Y Category)
- The Nucleus (ISSN: 2306-6539, http://www.thenucleuspak.org.pk, HEC Y Category)