CENTRE FOR LANGUAGES AND PRE-UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT
Centre for Languages and Pre-University Academic Development (CELPAD)
International Islamic University Malaysia
Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Office of The Director 03-6421 4902/4917 (general line)
- Office of The Deputy Director 03-6421 4907/4911
- Office of The Heads of The Division:
- English Language Division 03-6421 4909
- Quranic Language Division 03-6421 4905
- Tilawah Division 03-6421 4936
- Bahasa Melayu Division 03-6421 4920
- TEMU Office (EPT/ APT/ TPT) 03-6421 4918/4950
- Fax: 03-6421 4865
Centre for Languages and Pre-University Academic Development (CELPAD) International Islamic University Malaysia P.O. Box 10 50728 Kuala Lumpur.
have visited us
NEW INTAKE STUDENTS, SEMESTER 1 2020/2021
Contact no: 03-6421 4918/4950 (TEMU's Office)
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST (EPT) & ARABIC PROFICIENCY TEST (APT)
- Undergraduate (UG) Local & International Students (Residing in Malaysia)/ Postgraduate (PG) Local & International Students (Residing in Malaysia) (click here)
- Undergraduate (UG) & Postgraduate (PG) International Students (Currently not in Malaysia) (click here)
TILAWAH PLACEMENT TEST (TPT)
CENTRE FOR LANGUAGES AND PRE-UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT (CELPAD)
CELPAD is previously known as the Centre for Languages (CfL). It was established in July 1983 together with the Centre for Fundamental Knowledge, Kulliyyah of Economics and Kullliyyah of Laws. In May 1993, CFL was renamed the Centre for Languages and Pre-University Academic Development (CELPAD) in order to uphold the IIUM Philosophy, Vision and Mission and to shoulder the responsibility of injecting a new system into language teaching and learning at the IIUM.
CELPAD offers courses in English, Arabic and Bahasa Melayu as well as Tilawah al-Quran to undergraduate and postgraduate students at all levels of proficiency. Its well-trained and qualified academic staff use up-to-date multimedia language laboratories, teaching materials and methodology to ensure quality language learning for all students. The role of CELPAD is to ensure that all IIUM students fulfill the minimum language requirement in order to undertake credit bearing Kulliyyah courses in English and Arabic. In addition, Bahasa Melayu, Tilawah, Mandarin and bridging courses are also offered either as University required courses or as elective courses.
OUR LATEST EVENT AND ANNOUNCEMENT