APPLICATION AS PART TIME LECTURER / PART TIME FACILITATOR AT STADD IN SEMESTER 2, 2019/2020 SESSION
Tarikh : 13 January 2020
Dilaporkan Oleh : Effendi Bin Ismail
Kategori : Announcements
Dear Prof./Assoc. Prof/Dr./Sir/Madam/Brothers/Sisters
Please be informed that Student Affairs and Development Division of International Islamic University Malaysia, is inviting qualified individuals at Gombak Campus only to fill in positions for the following packages:
PART TIME LECTURER for Family Management & Parenting package
- Minimum of 25 years old and not exceeding 65 years old.
- Preferably holding a PhD degree or at least a Master’s Degree in the relevant fields from a recognized institution.
- Having sufficient experience in Parenting and Family Management or other related fields.
- Must be married.
- IIUM Academic staff or Administrative staff holding a senior position may apply for the position.
- International candidate who have stayed in Malaysia for at least 2 years. Proficiency in English Language and ability to communicate effectively
PART TIME FACILITATOR (NAQIB/NAQIBAH) for Usrah Budi packages
- Minimum 1st year 2nd semester, IIUM students with experience as facilitator/naqib.
- Completed Usrah Budi 1 (for undergraduate candidate).
- Able to recite Al-Quran with good Tajwid.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5
- Proficiency in English Language and ability to communicate effectively. Portray good attitude and show exemplary to others.
Application forms are available at our office (STADD) or can be downloaded at url https://www.iium.edu.my/centre/clav/form. The completed form should be submitted together with completed resume and a copy of relevant certificates to the address listed below. The application is ONGOING but the deadline submission for recruitment of Semester 2, 2019/2020 is 31st January 2020.
Please call the following STADD personnel for any enquiries:
Sr. Nor Syuhada Mohd Radzi
(for Parenting Applications)
Br. Nazrul Affandi Jani
(for Usrah Budi Applications)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank You. Wassalam