PEJABAT PENGARAH KAMPUS, Kampus Kuantan
- Faculty & staff
- Campus Director Office
- Main Administration Office
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Academic Support Services)
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Student Development and Support Services)
- Corporate Communication
- Information Technology
- Sports Development
- Residential College
- Entrepreneurship Development
- COVID 19 Operation Room
- Infaq/ Donation Project by KCDIOM at IIUM Kuantan Campus
- Useful Links
IIUM KUANTAN COVID-19 OPERATION ROOM
IIUM Kuantan COVID-19 Operation Room (will be mention as OpRoom) has been established under purview of Kuantan Campus Director as agreed in Kuantan Campus Covid-19 Committee Meeting held on 27/09/20 chaired by Deputy Rector, Prof. Ahmad Hafiz Zulkifly.
OpRoom officially operated on 01 October 2020, stationed at Meeting Room 6, OCD with only 3 members. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Razman Mohd Rus was appointed as Director, assisted by 2 staff from OSHBE. With the abundance of activities and tasks, selected Safety Liaison Officer (SLO) from various K/C/D/I/O/M was appointed to assist at OpRoom.
Functions of the OpRoom are as follows:
- to advise the Campus Director on issues pertaining to the preventive & control measures of Covid 19 during the registration of new intake & returning students.
- To gather, analyses, interpret and disseminate (once approved by Campus Director) information related to the process of new intake and returning students entering Kuantan Campus