OFFICE OF THE CAMPUS DIRECTOR
The Student Development Department (S-Dev) was established on 22nd August 2003 after the endorsement in the Executive Management Meeting by the Office of the Rector. The Student Development Division (S-Dev) plays the important role of assisting students in their personal and professional development in accordance with the vision and mission of the IIUM. Specifically, S-Dev facilitates and provides students with advice and guidelines in their extra-curricular activities and ensures that the University’s facilities meet the students’ needs. IIUM Kuantan has established its own Student Development Department in 2007 to act similarly with what Student Development Division (S-Dev) in IIUM Gombak is operating currently. This department is divided into two sub-units:
- Non Credited Co-Curricular Activities Unit
- Community Engagement Unit
Non Credited Co-Curricular Activities Unit
Provide training and guidelines procedures student activities for various student bodies on campus and the nature of their activities. Type of student activities such as:
- Uniform Based Activities
- Community Service
- Cultural and Arts
- Leadership and Intellectual
- Debating and Public Speaking
- Sports and Recreation
Community Engagement Unit
To provide opportunities for the student’s leaders to plan, organise and facilitate community engagement and inculcate mind thinking towards voluntary works. Type of activities such as:
- Outreach Based Programmes
- Community Engagement
- Voluntary Works
We at Student Development Department are committed to render our best services in managing student’s co-curricular activity through our well trained personnel and systems.
To be a leading agency in managing Non Credited Co-Curricular activity and developing leadership skills in the members.
With the commitment of equal opportunities to all, the Student Development Department aims at:
- Activating and integrating the IIUM vision and mission into student’s programmes.
- Communicating with students in order to satisfy their need.
- Transforming students’ vision towards quality culture and comprehensive excellence.
- To provide the guidelines, training and other relevant facilities with the aim that students able to maximize their potential and talents in various fields such as Islamic Leaders Management Course.
|Muhammad Faiz Fikri bin Zanudin|
Assistant Director (N41)
|Norsa'Adah binti Yunos|
Administrative Assistant (Clerical/Operation) (N22)
|Mohd Khuzaini Bin Yahya Arif|
Administrative Assistant (Clerical/Operation) (N19)
09-570 4000 ext: 3499
The Student Development Department is committed to:
- Satisfy politely all requirements and requests of our clients on time.
- Evaluate frequently the efficiency of our services and ensure the friendly management of our clients affairs.
- Record properly all activities, procedures and steps undertaken to implement different processes.
- Keep the University’s community informed, within one (1) month of any latest information on policies, rules & regulations on student activities.
- To process payment within 14 days from receipt of perfect documents.
- To take actions on complaints within 14 working days of receipts of complaints.
Quality Policy & Key Values
With the commitment of equal opportunities to all students, the Student Development Department. ACTS systematically to integrate the IIUM vision and mission into students PERSONALITY and DEVELOP their talents and potential through teaching, training, servicing, consultation and practical skills enrichment programmes.
The Management and all staff of the Department are committed to implement a quality management system based on the ISO 9001:2000 requirements to enhance customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
- Trustworthiness and accountability
- Responsibility and teamwork
- Unity in diversity
Student Development Department (S-Dev).
One Stop Student Centre,
Office of the Campus Director,
IIUM Kuantan Campus,
Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Bandar Indera Mahkota,
25200 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur,