OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building, P.O.Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 603-6421 5851
Fax: 603-6196 4989
WELCOME to OSIC homepage.
OSIC is a dedicated office aims to provide support to the University in terms of Strategic Planning, Performance and Monitoring, Risk and Change Management. OSIC is also the custodian of IIUM data warehouse.
- To facilitate the formulation of University's strategic planning
- To continuously review and monitor the implementation of the University strategy and planning
- To provide leadership and guidance in IIUM risk management
- To support strategic planning through change management exercises
- IIUM Roadmap 2021-2022 kicks off with Rector's Roadshow - Meeting IIUM Internal Stakeholders for IIUM Beyond 2020
- Development of Sejahtera Productivity Culture Index
- Submission of Q2 flagship progress report
- Completion of i-Perform 2.0 Phase-1. Phase-2 begins in August 2020
- Transmission of data for MyMoheS by 21 July 2020
- Whole Institution Transformation (WIT): Establishment of IIUM Special Task Forces on Taaruf, Mental Health, UNICORE and Community Engagement