OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building, P.O.Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-6421 5851
Fax: 603-6196 4989
WELCOME to Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC) homepage.
OSIC is a dedicated office aims to provide support to the University in terms of Strategic Planning, Performance and Monitoring, and Change Management. The office is also the custodian of IIUM Data Warehouse system (i-PERFORM)
- To review and refine University Strategic Plan for 2021 -2022.
- To monitor the implementation of the University Strategic Plan half-yearly.
- To coordinate quality University data half-yearly.
- To coordinate change management initiative quarterly.
- Monitoring of IIUM Roadmap 2021- 2022
- Development of Sejahtera Productivity Culture Index.
- Conceptualise "Leading the World"
- Submission of flagship progress report.
- Completion of i-Perform 2.0 Phase-1. Phase-2 begins in August 2020.
- Submission of data (Student, staff, research development and commercialisation, institutional information) to the Ministry of Higher Education through MyMoheS system (e-anjung).
Change & Holacracy Management
- Whole Institution Transformation (WIT) & Holacracy Management: Establishment of IIUM Special Task Forces on Ta'aruf, Mental Health, UNICORE, Community Engagement, Language Concept Paper, Integration of Information Technology, and Human Resource Transformation.