OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building, P.O.Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-6421 5851
Fax: 603-6196 4989
WELCOME to Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC) homepage.
OSIC is a dedicated office aims to provide support to the University in terms of Strategic Planning, Performance and Monitoring, and Change Management. The office is also the custodian of IIUM Data Warehouse system (i-PERFORM)
- To review and refine University Strategic Plan bi-annually.
- To monitor the implementation of the University Strategic Plan half-yearly.
- To coordinate quality University data half-yearly.
- To coordinate change management initiative quarterly.
- Monitoring of IIUM Roadmap 2021- 2022
- Development of IIUM performance measurement
- Cascading of IIUM Roadmap 2021-2022
- Reviewing of student and staff projection
- Submission of flagship progress report
- Monitoring of IIUM Strategic Initiatives
- Completion of i-Perform 2.0 Phase-1. Phase-2 begins in August 2020.
- Submission of data (Student, staff, research development and commercialisation, institutional information) to the Ministry of Higher Education through MyMoheS system (e-anjung)
- Preparation of data guideline and policy
Change & Holacracy Management
- Implementing Whole Institution Transformation (WIT) & Holacracy initiatives
- Implementing Cultural Intelligence (CQ)
- Implementing cultural transformation initiatives
- Coordinating beautification of IIUM towards 40th Anniversary.