OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building, P.O.Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-6421 5851
Fax: 603-6196 4989
WELCOME to Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC) homepage.
OSIC is a dedicated office aims to provide support to the University in terms of Strategic Planning, Performance and Monitoring, Risk and Change Management. The office is also the custodian of IIUM Data Warehouse system (i-PERFORM) and IIUM Risk Management Policy, Framework and Guidelines (Revised 2017).
- To review and refine University Strategic Plan for 2021 -2022 by December 2020.
- To monitor the implementation of the University Strategic Plan half-yearly.
- To monitor University Risk Register half-yearly.
- To coordinate quality University data half-yearly.
- To coordinate change management initiative quarterly.
- IIUM Roadmap 2021- 2022 kicks off with Rector's Roadshow - Meeting IIUM Internal. Stakeholders for IIUM Beyond 2020.
- Development of Sejahtera Productivity Culture Index.
- Submission of Mid-year flagship progress report.
- Completion of i-Perform 2.0 Phase-1. Phase-2 begins in August 2020.
- Submission of data (Student, staff, research development and commercialisation, institutional information) to the Ministry of Higher Education through MyMoheS system (e-anjung) on 21 July 2020.
- Report on Student Projection Review will be made available in the i-Perform system by December 2020.
Change & Holacracy Management
- Whole Institution Transformation (WIT) & Holacracy Management: Establishment of IIUM Special Task Forces on Ta'aruf, Mental Health, UNICORE, Community Engagement and Language Concept Paper.
- Coordinating the Post-COVID risks from the essential offices.
- Reporting on risk management for Audit & Risk Committee (ARC) Meeting No. 2/2020 scheduled on 29 September 2020.
- Organising a workshop on Risk Management for Risk Coordinators 2020 in October 2020.
- Revising the university risk structure based on IIUM Risk Management Policy, Framework and Guidelines 2015 (Revised 2017) by December 2020.