MANAGEMENT SERVICES DIVISION
Management Services Division (MSD)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul Rauf Building
International Islamic University Malaysia
P.O. Box 10,
50728 Kuala Lumpur,
DATES OF PAYROLL ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR 2021
Payroll activities for the year 2021 shall be as below:
1. SALARY FOR PART TIME WORKERS
Date of salary payment for part time workers are fixed on 15th day of each month.
Part-time (administrative) - The online part-time claim must be verified latest by 4th day of each month.
Part-time claim (academic) - All completed and duly approved documents must be submitted latest by 4th day of each month.
2. SALARY FOR STAFF OF IIUM
|Month||Last submission date of completed documents|
Government’s Schedule / Proposed University’s Schedule
|January||05th January 2021||25th January 2021 (Monday)|
|February||26th January 2021||9th February 2021 (Tuesday)||Chinese New Year on 12th & 13th February 2021 (Friday & Saturday)|
|March||26th February 2021||18th March 2021 (Thursday)|
|April||05th April 2021||22nd April 2021 (Thursday)|
|May||20th April 2021||06th May 2021 (Thursday)||Eid ul-Fitr on 13th & 14th May 2021 (Thursday & Friday)|
|June||25th May 2021||14th June 2021 (Monday)|
|July||25th June 2021||14th July 2021 (Wednesday)||Eid ul-Adha on 20th & 21st July 2021 (Tuesday & Wednesday)|
|August||27th July 2021||19th August 2021 (Thursday)|
|September||3rd September 2021||23rd September 2021 (Thursday)|
|October||5th October 2021||25th October 2021 (Monday)|
|November||5th November 2021||25th November 2021 (Thursday)||Deepavali on 04th November 2021 (Thursday)|
|December||29th November 2021||20th December 2021 (Monday)|
Christmas on 25th December 2021 (Saturday)
*Source : “Circular Letter of Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia No.5 Year 2020”
IMPORTANT NOTES :
1. Please make sure that all documents are complete and to be submitted within the stipulated time as per the above schedule.
2. Payment of eligible claims shall be made within the same month subject to submission of complete documents within the stipulated date otherwise, the claims shall be processed in the following payroll month.
3. All non-fixed allowances must be claimed using the specified form which can be downloaded from the MSD Intranet (http://www.iium.edu.my/division/msd/downloadable-forms-3 then click Financial).
4. All claims (except overtime) must be submitted within 3 months from the date of the events/programmes. Staff who have submitted their claims are requested to check the release of payments in the payslip accordingly. Any complaints for non-payment of submitted claims which are reported to Payroll & Financial Services Unit after the 3-month eligibility period shall not be entertained and eligibility shall be considered as lapsed.
5. Payslip may be viewed 3 days before payday. If there any discrepancies, please report to email@example.com . The adjustment/recovery will be processed in the following payroll month.
6. Claims that must be submitted through Finance Zone Office of respective Kulliyyahs / Centres / Divisions / Institutes/Office are as follows:
- Part-time (academic)
- Extra teaching claim
- Overtime / extra working hours claim
- Shift allowance
- On call claim
- Honorarium for IIUM staff