Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Signing Ceremony between International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and Kuala Selangor Resources Sdn Bhd
التاريخ : 08 April 2019
المحرر : 'ATIAH BT. ABDULLAH SIDEK
الفئة : News
EVENT NAME : Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Signing Ceremony between International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and Kuala Selangor Resources Sdn Bhd
DATE/DAY : 27 th March 2019/ Wednesday
TIME : 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
VENU : Office of the Rector, Level 4, IIUM Gombak Campus
1. Dzulkifli Abdul Razak, Emeritus Prof. Tan Sri Dato’ Hon. Rector, IIUM
2. Prof. Dr. Isarji Hj. Sarudin, Deputy Rector (Academic and Industrial Linkages)
3. Prof. Dr. Ahmad Faris bin Ismail, Dean, Kulliyyah of Engineering
4. Prof. Emeritus Dato’ Wira Ir. Dr. Md. Noor B Salleh, Kulliyyah of Engineering
5. Asst. Prof. Dr. Nabilah Ramli, Head, Office of Internalisation and Global Network
6. Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohd Fuad Miskon, Director, INOCEM
7. Asst. Prof. Dr. Nur Nazifah Mansor, Head of Department, Department of Marine Science, Kulliyyah of Science
8. Hj. Sharul Azwan Usop, Managing Director, Kuala Selangor Resources Sdn Bhd
9. Hj. Luqman A Hamid, Operation Director, Kuala Selangor Resources Sdn Bhd
10. Mr. Jozaini Johari, Branch Manager, Agrobank (Sungai Buloh Branch)
11. Mr. Ruzael Amir Efendi, General Manager, Asiatic Green Tech Sdn Bhd
12. Mr. Khairul Anuar Sulaiman, General Manager, GAG Auto Sdn Bhd
13. Mr. Jacky Kho, Head of Business Intelligence and Development, red ONE Network Sdn Bhd
KUALA SELANGOR RESOUCES SDN BHD (KSR) is an engineering consultancy company managed professionally by a team of professionals of different disciplines with extensive experience in their field of specialization, devoted to the improvement of energy efficiency.
KSR collaborated with some of the most reputed universities in the country in the field of energy efficiency throughout all stages of a project, in the capacity of project manager, consultant, and construction supervisor or as a turnkey contract for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
KSR offers comprehensive, customized energy saving solutions and renewable energy options to the customers. KSR provides end to end solutions to our clients for meeting their energy requirements.
As the world moves on and with the approach of every new era, there is a technical revolution, development of new ideas that could never be stopped. KSR is pace with all the modern electrical, technical developments and introduce them in their right technical aptitude, perfection and details of operation.
KSR promotes the CATALYST OF CHANGE. KSR creates the AGENT OF CHANGE.
1. This Memorandum of Understanding sets out the framework and areas of co-operation which are of mutual interest and benefit to both Parties.
2. Under this Memorandum of Understanding, the Parties shall endeavor to jointly facilitate the collaboration by providing the necessary expertise, manpower, information and support to each other.
AREAS OF CO-OPERATION
1. Each Party will, subject to the laws, rules, regulations and national policies from time to time in force, governing the subject matter in their respective countries, endeavour to take necessary steps to encourage and promote co-operation to form a collaborative effort, in initiating “AL-MAHARAN ENGINEERING CHAIR” with the ultimate purpose as follows : -
a) To enrich and expands the realm of the body of knowledge, related to all aspect of engineering, including but not limited to:
i. Biotechnology Engineering;
ii. Civil Engineering;
iii. Electrical and Computer Engineering;
iv. Manufacturing and Materials Engineering;
v. Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering;
vi. Science in Engineering; and
vii. Environment and Energy Sustainability, with respects to research, distribution of technical skills and technological knowhow, industrial and economic applications; in-line with government policies related to Industrial Revolution 4.0 and beyond;
b) To jointly embark into more specialized areas with relations to the above, that are linked to but not limited to:
i. Energy conservation and efficiencies, management and environmental sustainability;
ii. Alternative and renewable green energy;
iii. Wastes management; and
iv. Application of digitization and internet of things for the above areas.
c) To jointly seek for grants and funding from various legitimate sources, in order to develop the above areas, mentioned above;
d) KSR and IIUM’s Kulliyyah of Engineering shall be the joint-entity to spearhead the efforts, in areas as mentioned above;
e) IIUM would be responsible to endorse the product of the efforts (i.e. teaching modules, academic and training programs and/or projects);
f) IIUM would be responsible to provide proper certification to the trainers, in case of teaching modules and academic and training programs; and
g) IIUM would be responsible to provide proper certification that is recognized (i.e. Professional Development Certification, Certificate of Merit and/or Certificate of Completion) to the participants.