This programme will involve around 40 members of Titian Asli club including main committees. The purpose of choosing this village is to attract the interest of the villagers towards Islam as majority of them ae non Muslims. The aim of this programme is to show Muslim practice during Ramadhan such as iftar jamiei, tarawih prayer, tilawa Al-Quran and sahur.
The objectives of this programme:
- To experience Ramadhan in Kg Songkok
- To strengthen the bond and ukhuwah between the Orang Asli community and IIUM students.
- To encourage and teach them about good deeds during Ramadhan like iftar, teraweh and so on.
- To attract the interest of Orang Asli towards Islam.
- To expose the significance of islam to the villagers.
Programme manager of this programme: Nurfarahin bt Mohd Suhaimi (013-2505029)
note: Titian Asli is one of the 3 clubs that focus on Orang Asli Outreach Project. The other two clubs are Comrade Club and Jasa Club.