Centre for Human Development and Applied Social Sciences (CERDAS) upcoming course in IIUM radio. The details are as below:
PROGRAMME : Qur’anic Recitation Skills For Muslim Minority Students
STARTING DATE : 2nd May 2011 (4 weeks)
TIME : 9 am - 11 am ( Monday to Friday)
VENUE : CERDAS Classroom, Level 3, Human Sciences Building, IIUM
The objective of the course is to train candidates to recite Qur’an using correct Arabic pronunciation and Tajweed as well as to enhance memorization skill in selected Surah.
• Registration will be on first come, first serve basis (limited to 30 participants)
• IIUM students from Muslim minority countries are encouraged to apply
• Class will start on 2nd May 2011 (Monday) from 9 am - 11 am at CERDAS Classroom, Level 3, HS Building, IIUM.
• Closing date for registration is on 29th April 2011 (Friday)
• Participants will be given a free copy of Al-Qur’an, Tajweed book, certificate and stationeries.
If you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact: