MBA - Overview
The International Islamic University Malaysia's MBA programme was launched in 1995 as a part-time programme and has been well received by Malaysian executives. Following its success, a full-time MBA programme has been introduced to cater for both local and international students. Our MBA was specially created to meet the needs of potential managers and executives of globally oriented corporations. The programme, designed on the lines of top quality American MBA programmes, provides executives with a strong foundation in the concepts, principles and techniques of modern business management. Our MBA programme’s convenient modular format provides mid-career professionals the opportunity for both career advancement, as well as corporate networking.
The programme is an intensive, intellectually challenging orientation to an advance study of management through the distinctive approach of providing a framework for analysis and implementation. Upon completing the programme, students will have gained:
- an integrated understanding of the core disciplines of management;
- a comprehensive appreciation of the management task;
- leadership, communication and interpersonal skills through working in small groups;
- the ability to discuss complex problems meaningfully, coherently and convincingly;
- in-depth knowledge in their chosen area of specialization;
- greater management awareness and personal confidence;
- the motivation to implement change and to improve existing management practices;
- an ability to withstand sustained pressure and to meet strict deadlines.