Aerobic Room Rules and Regulations
AEROBIC ROOM RULES AND REGULATIONS
All users are expected to act in accordance with the followings:
- Use of facilities is limited to aerobic activities, dance activities, first aids/CPR sessions, grounded martial arts (tai chi, pilates etc) and other appropriate fitness activities as approved by the Director of Sports and Recreational Centre;
- Scheduled programme has the priority to utilise the room;
- Proper exercise attire and footwear are required. Appropriate non- marking courts shoes or dance shoes are permitted. Not street shoes, boots, sandals, bare feet and/or marking footwear are allowed when taking part in any physical activity or program;
- Only class participants are allowed in the aerobics room while class is in session. A group, or an individual, may hold space for the group for 10 minutes. If no group activity begins, the group must surrender the space to any waiting individual or group; and
- No gum, tobacco products, food, drinks are allowed inside the room. Sealed, leak proof, plastic water bottles are permitted.