Dr. Ayman al-Akiti is a young academician that was born and raise in Kuala Lumpur. He started his primary studies at SK Bukit Damansara. When he was 13 years old, he went to Kediri, East Java of Indonesia to study at a traditional Islamic school named Madrasah Nidhomiyyah of Pesantren Radlatul Ulum. He finished his training in 2004 and held a higher learning certificate of Islamic Studies. He was elected as one of the new teachers at the same Madrasah for 6 years. While teaching, Ayman active in Bahts al-Masail, an intellectual forum of Fiqh under the Madrasah wing’s of Nahdlatul Ulama I ... show more
- Doctorate in Usul al-Din - Doctor of Philosophy, University of al-Qarawiyyin ????? ????????
- Master Degree - Masters Degree, University Hassan II ????? ????? ??????
- Sarjana Hukum Islam (S. HI.) - Bachelor Degree, Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Negeri Kediri (Now IAIN Kediri)
- Social Science ~ Social Science ~ Syariah Law ~ Islamic Jurisprudence - Fiqh and Usul al-Fiqh
- Humanities ~ Humanities ~ Philosophy ~ Ethics - Islamic Ethics
- Humanities ~ Humanities ~ Religious Studies ~ Mysticism - Tasawwuf
- Humanities ~ Humanities ~ Religious Studies ~ Philosophy of Religion - Theology
- Humanities ~ Humanities ~ Religious Studies ~ Theology and Religious Studies - Manuscript Studies (Philology and Codicology)
|FINAL YEAR PROJECT I||2019/2020|
|ISLAMIC AQIDAH (ARABIC)||2019/2020|
|ISLAMIC ETHICS (ARABIC)||2018/2019 2019/2020|
|USUL AL-DIN||2018/2019 2019/2020|
|2019 - Present||A NEW STANDARD FOR MOSQUE CURRICULUM IN GOMBAK|
|2019 - Present||Mosque in the Post-Materialistic Era- Developing Mosque Study Program: Development of Mosque Study Guidelines for Adults (Berkitab)|