- Bachelor of Arts (Japanese Language & Literature) - Bachelor Degree, Bunkyo University, Japan
Nur Arina Binti Bahtiar (Miss)
IIUM Pagoh Campus
KULLIYYAH OF LANGUAGES AND MANAGEMENT
I am an enthusiastic teacher with an experience of teaching Japanese language to Undergraduate students since 2019. With each class consists of 20 to 30 students. I love to inspire my students that learning a language is something that you can think as your fun hobby, while you are acquiring a new language. I am competent at preparing my own lesson plans, selecting appropriate texts and adapting Japanese Language materials.
- Language : Malay, English, Japanese
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and intermediate Excel)
- Adobe Photoshop (intermediate)
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
Japanese Language Teacher
09.2021 – present
· Plan course plan, interactive class curriculum, lessons, and handouts to personalize learning objectives and expectations
· Teach Japanese Language, Japanese Culture to 100+ students with varied backgrounds
· Create and customize a unique curriculum for a degree program for Malaysian students to take Bachelor in Japanese (future).
· Instruct Japanese to classes of 20+ students to enhance their learning and confidence in speaking and resolve their difficulties in foreign language acquisition.
Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP)
Japanese Language Instructor
04.2019 - 08.2021
· This role required me to be a dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic language instructor with high expectations of my own classroom. The environment of learning a language outside the native country is quite a new thing for me. But this challenge has brought me to a higher thinking skill on how to create a better classroom environment to learn Japanese Language. Though that I am still learning and experimenting on how to create a fun, yet a very educational class, I am very grateful to be given this opportunity to be part of the systems. Besides conducting the lectures, appointed as Course Coordinator and had experienced in constructing exam paper. Participated in projects under Foreign Language by Centre for Liberal Sciences (CSL).
Northeastern University at Qinhuangdao, China
Japanese Teacher Trainee
05.03.2018 - 16.03.2018
· Prior to teach in Northeastern University at Qinhuangdao, participated in lesson planning and class management with another trainee. Conduct a lecture on Japanese Language to the students at Japanese Language Department, and sometimes act as an Assistant Teacher with native Japanese. Besides lectures, also participated in culture exchange event with the students.
Japanese Teacher Trainee
09.05.2017 - 01.08.2017
· Teach Japanese Language to foreigners (different background, age, and country) who live in Koshigaya, Saitama. Participated in planning, reflection, and discussion on teaching.
Area of Specialisation
- Humanities ~ Humanities ~ Linguistics and Literature ~ Asian Languages and Literature (Including ASEAN Languages)
|BASIC JAPANESE 1||2022/2023 2021/2022|
|BASIC JAPANESE 3||2022/2023|
|INTERMEDIATE JAPANESE 1||2021/2022|
|INTRODUCTION TO JAPANESE CULTURE AND SOCIETY||2022/2023 2021/2022|
|INTRODUCTION TO JAPANESE SOCIETY AND CULTURE||2021/2022|
|JAPANESE FOR THE WORKPLACE||2022/2023 2021/2022|