Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) Signing Ceremony between International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and Temasek Hidroteknik Sdn. Bhd.
Tarikh : 08 April 2019
Dilaporkan Oleh : 'ATIAH BT. ABDULLAH SIDEK
Kategori : News
EVENT NAME : Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) Signing Ceremony between International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and Temasek Hidroteknik Sdn. Bhd.
DATE/DAY : 28th March 2019/ Thursday
TIME : 4:00 pm – 4.30 pm
VENUE : Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre (MIEC), Langkawi
- Prof. Dr. Nor Faridah Abdul Manaf, Deputy Rector, Internationalisation and Global Network
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khairul Azami Sidek, Deputy Director, Office of Industrial Links
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yasir Mohd Mustafah, Deputy Director, Academic Management and Admission Division
- Mr. Mirza Iryawan Hamza, Technical Director, Temasek Hidroteknik Sdn. Bhd.
Temasek Hidroteknik Sdn. Bhd.'s business includes dredging of waterways; repair and maintenance of the measuring, testing, navigating and control equipment which related to engineering services. Temasek also provides rental, sales, service, mobilisation and custom solutions for: Hydrographic, Oceanographic Metocean Underwater and surface autonomous vehicles EIA Seabed and Sub-bottom Mapping.
AREAS OF COLLOBORATION
The scopes of the responsibilities of the Parties for the purpose of the Project are set out as below:
- To develop an Ocean-grade USV/ASV system that meets the Temasek Hidroteknik business requirements.
- To analyse the performance of the USV/ASV at selected operational zone area in Malaysia.
- To study the effectiveness of the systems developed for offshore and near shore survey.