Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
The programme aims to produce graduates who possess sufficient command of knowledge, skills and aptitude in both law and shari’ah to serve the profession, society, nation, ummah and humanity. At the same time, the programme aims to produce graduates who possess skills for lifelong learning and a sense of awareness to uphold the rule of law as well as the shari’ah and social justice.
A person who is an LLB graduate is considered a qualified person and is able to do their pupillage immediately. [Legal Profession Act 1976].
Programme Learning Outcomes
Download Programme Learning Outcomes.
The following are the careers opportunities of the graduates:
- Legal practitioner/practicing lawyer
- In house lawyers in private companies, government link companies and government agencies.
- Members of the Malaysian Judiciary
- Legal Officer/Federal Counsel, Attorney General’s Chambers of Malaysia
- Company Secretary
- Administrative and Diplomatic Officer
- Members of the academia
Students from intake Semester 1,2020/2021 must complete 168 credit hours for single major leading to the award of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (Hons.) (Single Major Stream).
Students from intake Semester 1,2020/2021 must complete 210 credit hours for double major leading to the award of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (Hons.) (Double Degree Stream) and Bachelor of Laws (Shari'ah) (Hons.).
1. LLB Single Major Stream Study Plan for 201XXXX
2. LLB Double Degree Stream & LLBS Study Plan for 201XXXX
3. LLB Single Major Stream Study Plan for 171XXXX
4. LLB Double Degree Stream & LLBS Study Plan for 171XXXX
For further details on UNICORE courses, please contact the respective Kulliyyah/Centre as follows:
1. UNGS courses (IRKHS)
Contact Person: Madam Rafidah Binti Md Desa at email@example.com or 03-64215093
2. Languages (English/Bahasa Melayu/Arabic) & Tilawah courses (CELPAD)
Contact Person: Madam Shahreen Zaid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-64214946
3. Co-Curricular courses (CLAV)
Contact Person: Madam Noraini Md Ghazali at email@example.com or 03-64215475
This programme normally takes four years to complete.